Welcome to insanity! I hope you will enjoy it here. This blog contains my writings (fantasy, mostly, though I hope to include more genres one day), and will eventually be filled with NaNoWriMo craziness, information about my characters, story excerpts, and posts about my fictional world.
God bless! :) Don't forget to leave a comment, and feel free to ask questions!

Oct 22, 2010

NaNoWriMo Insanity 10/22

Since it's 11 PM on a Friday night and I really don't feel like going to sleep, you get to meet my NaNo2010 charries. *grin*

Syleh: Um, hi.

Blank: You just HAD to bring me here... couldn't even name me first. Shove me out here like I'm worthless.

Me: Why is it you seem to think not having a name makes you insignificant?

Blank: How long does it take to stick a name on a person!?!

Syleh: You're asking the wrong person... she can't name things for her life.

Me: Oh, I see how it is.

Syleh: You said it first.

Me: You two are terribly out of character.

Syleh: You want us to start fighting instead?

Blank: Oh come now, you couldn't possibly kill me.

Me: Daeryl, don't provoke her.

Blank: Who?

Me: You, for the time being.

Daeryl: Come on, that's lame!

Me: It's better than "Blank", isn't it?

Daeryl: *sigh* Fine...

Me: I don't like it either, but guess what, you're stuck with it for now.
Aaaand I think it's time to go now.

Syleh: But we just got here!

Me: Yeah, but I'm getting tired.

Syleh: Fiiiiine... >_>

No comments: