Welcome to insanity! I hope you will enjoy it here. This blog contains my writings (fantasy, mostly, though I hope to include more genres one day), and will eventually be filled with NaNoWriMo craziness, information about my characters, story excerpts, and posts about my fictional world.
God bless! :) Don't forget to leave a comment, and feel free to ask questions!

Oct 17, 2010

Character Profile -- Thomas

Thomas is one of the characters Hayli meets at the orphanage. He's close to her age, and helps Arya and Simon keep the children in line. He is very calm, and encourages Hayli to talk about things that have been bothering her. However, he has secrets of his own that he shares with no one, afraid that people will think differently of him if they really knew him.

Again, more fractalling is in order...

No comments: