Welcome to insanity! I hope you will enjoy it here. This blog contains my writings (fantasy, mostly, though I hope to include more genres one day), and will eventually be filled with NaNoWriMo craziness, information about my characters, story excerpts, and posts about my fictional world.
God bless! :) Don't forget to leave a comment, and feel free to ask questions!

Oct 17, 2010

NaNoWriMo 2010

Yeah! Anyone else excited? :D

If you want to add me as a writing buddy, my NaNo profile can be found HERE.

What am I writing about? Well I'm glad you asked :P

"Syleh's father was part of an organization --for which I have not come up with a purpose or motive-- as an assassin. He has trained her since she was young, since she was his only child and her mother had died years ago. She never knew the purpose of the training until one day her father left and never came back. In her search for his supposed killer, she finds out what has been happening right under her nose her whole life, and is faced with the choice to continue her father's work --against her better judgement-- or refuse and risk the anger of the entire organization as it falls apart. Not to mention she has to deal with the rather nightmarish dreams that she has along the way."

Interesting, no? Well, hopefully anyway.
I'll post character profiles for Syleh and the antagonist (for whom I have no name yet >.>) today, hopefully. And then the insanity begins x)

2 comments:

MyVersionofArt said...

ME! I'm totally excited! Ooh, your story sounds interesting...

Rae B said...

That sounds quite interesting... I wish you the best of luck. A story like that seems to need much attention to detail...