Welcome to insanity! I hope you will enjoy it here. This blog contains my writings (fantasy, mostly, though I hope to include more genres one day), and will eventually be filled with NaNoWriMo craziness, information about my characters, story excerpts, and posts about my fictional world.
God bless! :) Don't forget to leave a comment, and feel free to ask questions!

Oct 31, 2010

NaNoWriMo Insanity 10/31

Me: NaNo's almost here, NaNo's almost here~

Syleh: She's been like this for nearly an hour now.

Me: *continues singing*

Aeron: Meh. I don't show up for a while anyway. I'm not gonna bother getting excited.

Me: *pauses singing* Didn't I tell you that you get to show up before the end of the book after all?

Aeron: *dances*

Syleh: O.o

Aeron: *stops dancing and looks around* Umm...

Syleh: O.o

Me: NaNo's almost here, NaNo's almost here~

Syleh: Kill me now...

Aeron: Please tell me you aren't serious. I'd love to help you, but I don't want to see what our author would do to us if, less than three hours before NaNoWriMo, I killed off the MC of her story, forcing her to come up with another plot.

Me: Oh, I have other plots I could use if I had to, but you do not want to see what I will put you through if you make me have to use one of those. I've been planning this story for months.

Syleh: No. I wasn't serious. By the gods, do you not understand sarcasm...

Aeron: I think she's starting to sound like you, Ashley. Minus the references to those gods of hers, of course.

Me: I do not appreciate either of those comments.

Syleh: *shakes head* This shall be interesting...


Me: NaNo's almost here, NaNo's almost here~

No comments: